Amtrol invented the first pre-pressurized well tank over 50 years ago as a better solution to traditional air-over-water tanks. This revolutionary product featured an innovative design that uses a hoop ring and groove to lock the diaphragm, liner and shell together.
- Highest Working Pressure – 150 PSIG.
- Strongest Tank Design Featuring Deep Drawn Steel and Multi-Dome Construction.
- Thickest Diaphragm – Heavy Duty Butyl.
- Toughest Indoor/Outdoor Coating – Tuf-Kote™ HG.
- Longest Warranty – 7-Years.
- Patented Turbulator™ Water Circulation Device.
- Patent Pending Antimicrobial Liner to Neutralize Bacteria on Contact.
- Stainless Steel System Connection.
- Welded Air Stem to Help Eliminate Leaks.
- Patented DuraBase® Composite Stand Never Corrodes.
- Optional Pro-Access® Connection for Faster Installation.
- Shell: High Strength Steel
- Diaphragm: Heavy Duty Butyl
- Liner: Antimicrobial
- System Connection: 304L Stainless Steel
- Stand: Steel or Patented DuraBase®
- Finish: Tuf-Kote™ HG Blue, Tan or Gray
- Water Circulator: Patented Turbulator™
- Air Valve: Projection Welded
- Factory Precharge: 38 PSIG (2.6 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 200º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Max. Relief Valve Setting: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited
- Controls pump cycling in residential water systems.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Optional, patented DuraBase stand is rugged; never corrodes.