Precision-engineered, high-quality, rugged Mining Deepset Series Pumps deliver efficient, dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water.
Heads to 1,950 Feet and Capacities to 65 GPM. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service. Higher temperature engineered thermoplastic SignaSeal staging with floating impeller design resists sand and reduces sand locking.
- SignaSeal Staging System incorporates higher-temperature thermoplastics, harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface, and floating impeller design reducing problems with abrasives, sand lock-up, and running dry
- 300-Grade Stainless Steel Discharge for corrosion-resistant durability
- Nylatron Discharge Bearing resists wear from sand
- 300 Grade Stainless Steel Intake for durability in aggressive water
- Positive Drive Shaft made from “treated” 7/16″ hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Coupling press fit to pump shaft. Couples to all standard NEMA motors.
- Highest Grade Shell – Heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- All Screws, Washers, and Nuts are corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel
- Pentek XE Motor: 2- and 3-wire NEMA standard all stainless construction, water filled