The 75 & 90 GPM Stainless Steel Big-Flo 4″ Submersible Pumps deliver efficient and dependable performance even in rough, aggressive water. Heads to 410 feet and capabilities to 120 GPM. Built to deliver long-term, trouble-free service. FDA compliant engineered composite and stainless steel components.
- 300 Grade Construction: corrosion-resistant stainless steel body, intake, discharge, and fasteners. for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- Field-Proven, Sealed and Lubricated Top Bearing assembly keeps abrasives out, ensuring long bearing life
- 20% Glass-Reinforced Polycarbonate Impellers to resist abrasives and provide smooth water passage for minimal friction loss
- Stainless Steel Up-Thrust Bearing with phenolic washers at each stage provide excellent wear resistant surfaces
- Urethane Diffuser Bearings at each stage provide radial protection and stability and excellent resistance to sand damage
- Corrosion Resistant Motor Shaft’s hex shape offers generous impeller drive surfaces