The 6TSP series pumps feature abrasion and corrosion resistant materials for maximum performance and longevity under the toughest operating conditions. Components are 100% lead-free, and meet all U.S. federal guidelines for safe drinking water.
- Discharge – stainless steel investment cast, 3 FNPT Features 6 extra wide wrench flats for a secure grip when tightening to the drop pipe.
- Standard Check valve – The poppet-style check valve helps protect the pump against backflow. The check valve can be easily removed if not required.
- Shaft and bearing assembly – A ceramic upper bearing guide combined with a cutless rubber bearing protects the shaft from premature wear.
- Impellers and diffusers – Noryl – Smooth and efficient performance, and superior sand handling.
- Wear rings – 304 Minimizes re-circulation for increased pump performance and longevity.
- Pump sleeve – stainless steel – Provides superior corrosion resistance when the pump is installed in harsh environments.
- Lead guard – Easy installation, and protects the motor leads across the full length of the pump.
- Suction bracket – stainless steel – Machined for both 4 and 6 motor registers. Bolt kits included for either motor size where appropriate.
- Suction screen – Form fitted, provides corrosion resistance, and prevents particulates larger than 0.10 from entering the pump.
- Motor Coupling – Designed to effectively divert debris away from the spline engagement area to maximize durability.